Over the last few weeks I’ve been watching our country dive head first into chaos, wishing there was something I could do about it. Finally, I landed on an answer. Nasty Woman Boudoir Sessions – An opportunity to gather likeminded women from around the nation to support the organizations that will help change our country for the better. I get to spend my time empowering women and you get to donate to the cause of your choice, and feel sexy as hell while doing it.
We made the news! ABC10 Sacramento wrote this badass article on the Nasty Woman Boudoir Sessions.
WE ARE STRONG
Nasty Woman Boudoir Sessions are 1 hour long photo shoots that celebrate your badass self while supporting issues that are important to you.
Together we can stand up for what is right, make a difference, and have one hell of a good time while we’re doing it!
The idea for these sessions stemmed from a determination to fight for what is right. Together we can support women’s rights, LGBTQ rights, fight climate change, fight immigration bans, and SO much more.
How It Works
- Choose a session date and city that works best for you (see below). I need a minimum of 5 people per date, per city in order for this to work. Tell your friends!!!
- CONTACT ME HERE to let me know you’d like to join us for a Nasty Woman Boudoir Session. I will send you a form to fill out for your session where you can tell me how much you’d like to pay/donate, what you hope to get out of your session, and all the little details in between.
- I will send you a contract & invoice for your session date. Once this is paid you’re good to go!
- We will meet, shoot, drink some champagne, and a few weeks later you’ll receive access to all of your images via a private online print and proofing gallery.
- Once your images are delivered and everyone is happy, I will tally up the totals to be donated to your chosen organizations and give them your hard earned cash. Your money will support great things!
Current Dates & Locations
Sacramento, CA | Saturday, April 8, 2017 | Spaces Available – 3
San Francisco, CA | Saturday, April 15, 2017 | Spaces Available – 3
Chico, CA | Saturday, April 22, 2017 | Spaces Available – 1
Portland, OR | Friday, May 19, 2017 | Spaces Available – SOLD OUT
Los Angeles, CA | TBA | Spaces Available – 5
Last Date to Sign Up is Friday, March 24th
Nasty Woman Boudoir Mini-Sessions Include
- A Killer Location | I will find us a super rad space to shoot in, one with beautiful & flattering light that will make your inner Goddess shine.
- One Hour of Photography | You will flaunt your beautiful badass self while my camera and I work some magic.
- 10 Hi- Res Portraits | Select your 10 favorite images and download them to use as you like.
- Online Print & Proofing Gallery | This private, password protected gallery will feature all the fully edited images from your gallery. This is where you will be able to download your Hi- Res portraits and, should you so choose, purchase prints, albums, and additional digital portraits.
- THE BEST PART! 100% Of Session Profits Donated to the Organization of Your Choice | Your session fee and donation is what you chose to make it – pay the base session fee or pay a little more. ALL profits from your session fee will be donated to the organization of your choice!
How much does it cost?
The base session fee for every Nasty Woman Boudoir Session is $250. You may choose to pay a bit more and every cent of profit will be donated to the organization of your choice.
What do you mean by “profit”?
Every Nasty Woman Boudoir Session takes a little bit of money to make it a reality. I will need to travel to your city, a location will need to be paid for (unless generously donated), and a few tasty snacks and beverages will be provided. Once these things have been paid for, everything else is donated.
How does Briana Morrison Photography profit from all this?
In short, I don’t. And that’s ok! Nasty Woman Boudoir Sessions weren’t created to make me rich, they were created to support a cause.
But you work so hard. How can I support YOU?
Aww, well thank you! There are a couple ways you can do this: The first way is to hire or refer Briana Morrison Photography any time you or someone you know needs a photographer for a wedding, portrait session, maternity session, etc. The other way you can support me is by purchasing prints, additional digital portraits, or an album from your session. You will be able to do this in your Online Print & Proofing Gallery once your images are delivered.
Why do you need to book a minimum of 5 people per session date?
I want to make sure that each date I host a Nasty Woman Boudoir Session is profitable enough to cover the costs of doing the shoot plus donate a nice chunk of change to the organizations of your choice. I chose to keep the base session fee low so that more people can come together to make a difference but that means we need to come together on the same dates in order to get the most bang for your buck.
Which organizations can we donate to?
The current organizations I’ve chosen are: Planned Parenthood, ACLU – The American Civil Liberties Union, NAACP – The National Association for the Advancement of Colored People, Natural Resources Defense Council, and NPCA – National Parks Conservation Association. If you have additional suggestions that will have a national impact, please let me know!
Do you do anything with my photos?
You have the power here! Your privacy is important to me which is why your images are delivered through a password protected gallery. Though I retain the copyright (which means you can’t run off and sell or distribute your photos without my permission) none of your images will be used unless you sign a model release. That being said, don’t be surprised if I ask you to sign a model release. You are beautiful, your photos will be gorgeous, and I would love to share a few approved photographs with the world. You have full power to say “Heck No!” or “Hell Yes!!!” to any model release request.
None of your dates or locations work for me. Can I hire you for a private session?
Of course! CONTACT ME to request a brochure for my fully customized, private boudoir sessions.